Blabla

Monday, September 14, 2015

Summary of first 2 weeks of September 2015

Things had been crazy, fast and furious.

1. The Force Awaken, a new Starwars line open on 4th Sept. There was a mid-night event that I missed. Not reallyt missed, but I was thinking more on securing my series 14. Details of the event wasn't online. Lets see if I can get a more detailed report on the thing later. Though it has passed, it will give us a better idea of what to expect.

2. Series 14 was released on 1st September and I have been moving ard to get it. A lot of confusion this round. A lot of stock was limited. Going back on my rounds for hunting was fun. Off with a good start. seems like a lot of ppl are looking for Tiger Woman which i'm not, so I still have chance to get a number of other stuff I want.

3. Election happening on 11th September. Though it has nothing to do with LEGO, but it was a major part of my life here and added to the clutter of things that slowed down my blogging. however, lets not talk about politics here.

4. A new C3PO polybag was released in LEGOLAND Malaysia. And with ringgit dropping to a all time low, a lot of AFOL are making their way in for shopping trips. The polybag is given with every 200 RM worth of Starwars BOXED products. so keychains and stuff don't count.

5. With everything in a mess, I went to sort parts and MOC. :) my haunted house MOD has reached the second floor and I will be starting on the third floor soon.

Lets pray that the haze will be over soon and we can breathe a lot easier.

No comments :

Post a Comment